Friday, 1 August 2014

Lacy Sunshine Patchy Penny Sweet Urchin....

WHOOPP WHOOP today I have this pretty girlie to show you from Lacy Sunshine She is a new release and you can find her in the Lacy Sunshine Shoppe...
Her name is Patchy Penny Sweet Urchin..
I coloured her with Copics, Flexmarkers and Spectrum Noir pencils...
The digipapers are Made by Moi... I dont know from who the sentiment is as I had it laying around between my junkscrappile...

I am playing the following challenges....
Hugss Ria


  1. Fabulous make and I love it, thank you for joining us this time over at
    Sandie (DT)

  2. This is gorgeous Ria and definitely another LS digi to add to my wishlist! Thanks for joining in the Fussy & Fancy Challenge this fortnight.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    F & F DT

  3. Very pretty, thanks for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles
    Jenny x


Thanks for leaving me a message :) hugs Ria