Saturday, 19 July 2014

Sweet Pea Stamps- Flowers on the beach by Connie Fong...

Arghhh I am totally in a CAS mode so it is extreme difficult to snap out of it and make something with more embellies But this cute mermaid ( Flowers on the beach by Connie Fong) from Sweet Pea Stamps needed a little bit more embellies.
I coloured her with Spectrum Noir blendable pencils.
Hair is 96-89-007
Skin: 008-009-101-26

For her tail: 59-58-61-64-57-56-66-63.

Other pencils used:
Sentiment is from Digital Delights by Louby Lou.

I am playing a couple of challenges...

hugs Ria


  1. Absolutely beautiful with wonderful monochromatic green colouring. Just love the little dot decorations on her.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

  2. A really beautiful card! Such a cute image, fabulous colouring and the whole card is gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us at Sweet stampin' this week.

  3. This looks awesome thanks for joining us at brown sugar this week and good luck
    Hugs Tonnie DT


Thanks for leaving me a message :) hugs Ria